List of books/series’ that I have read leaving a big impact on my life. I will continue to add more, but here is a quick start.
- Conscious Capitalism
- Think and Grow Rich
- The 4 Hour Work Week
- Choose Yourself
- The Rebel Rules
- The Only Way to Win
- Fooling Some of the People All of the Time
- Berserk- Kentaro Miura. This is a Japanese Manga series which I would recommend to anyone. A lot of people will disregard Manga/Comic books’ ability to have rich stories. I would argue Berserk is one of the greatest pieces of fiction I have ever read. You must read through the end of book 13 to give it a fair go. The Golden Age Arc is the one that the Anime/movies were made about and the story/character development is fantastic. I plan to read this series many more times. Beware- it is brutal, a friend of mine compared it to Game of Thrones.
- Watchmen- Alan Moore
- The Hobbit- I read all of the LOTR books as well, but The Hobbit was the first that introduced me to the Middle Earth world and the story is great
- Atlas Shrugged/The Fountainhead
- The Count of Monte Cristo